This day will help Routes South West to develop and consider the marketing and audience development plans for the Routes South West programme. The aim of the day will be to work together to ensure we exploit the knowledge of our existing and potential audiences so that we have a clear strategy in place to maximise a small and medium scale touring circuit in the South West.
The day will be facilitated by Stuart Wood, previously Director of Marketing and Development at St Georges, Bristol and members of the Bristol Music Trust Marketing and Development team. There will be workshop sessions in the afternoon for you to choose from.
This day will also be a fantastic networking opportunity and we would like to facilitate a number of discussions around joint programming and curating tours of interest to your venues.
THE HARRY HEMS CENTRE, HEMS COURT, LONGBROOK STREET, EXETER, EX4 6AP
AIMS AND KEY QUESTIONS
• Ensure that everyone understands the aims of Routes South West
• How will partners benefit now and in the future?
• What do partners need from the project?
• What are partners’ strengths and challenges when programming more diverse work?
• How can we help partners collect audience insight/data/evaluation?
• Where are the areas of low engagement?
• How can we support partners with targeting diverse audiences?
• Understanding what data is available from funding agencies and others so we can make use of it in the future
• Can we establish a framework for working together?
Please confirm your attendance and any special dietary requirements to
email@example.com by 5th March 2013