The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) has announced that the next funding round of its Inspiring Women in Enterprise will open on the 3rd June 2013. Through the programme organisations that support women setting up their own business can apply for grants of up to £50,000.
This can include:
· Delivering enterprise education
· Innovative networking events
· Developing entrepreneurial knowledge and skills, etc.
The total fund available each year is £500,000. Previous projects supported include:
· Derwentside’s Enterprising Women (DEW) which received funding to build a female entrepreneurial network to support women starting, developing and expanding businesses in Derwentside.
· Croydon Business Venture Ltd, which received support through the programme support women-led businesses in South London through a dedicated training programme.
Read more at: http://www.inspiringenterprise.rbs.com/inspiring-women