Iford Arts are urgently looking for two male actors (age 18 – 30) to take part in their new production of Puccini’s opera La Rondine at Iford shortly. The roles are non singing, the actors will be used to create the atmosphere and form part of the world of a Parisienne night club in Act 2 of the opera. In essence, we need people who can move and be happy to experiment with the vocabulary that they already have who are quick to pick up direction.
Saturday 31st May 2pm – 5pm, The Cloister, Iford Manor, BA15 2BA.
Production week on-site at Iford
• Monday 2nd June, 1030-1330 & 1430-1730, including breaks
• Tuesday 3rd June, 1430-1730 & 1900-2200, including breaks
• Wednesday 4th June, 1430-1730 stage & orchestra 1 & 1900-2200 stage & orchestra 2, including breaks
• Thursday 5th June – calls from 5.30pm, performance DRESS – 7.30pm
• Performances dates June 7, 10, 13, 14, 17, 20 & 21 – 2014
On performance night’s, you would be required at 7pm. Performance starts 7.30pm and will end somewhere between 10-10.30pm.
Please email Debbie Heyden, General Manager, Iford Arts email@example.com for more information and if you are interested.