BBC Children in Need Main Grant Programme
BBC Children in Need has announced that the next applications deadline for its Main Grants Programme is the 15th September 2014. Funding is available to organisations that work with young people who are suffering from:
- illness; distress; abuse or neglect;
- are disabled;
- have behavioural or psychological difficulties;
- or are living in poverty or situations of deprivation.
The Main grants programme is open to applications for grants of over £10,000. Examples of projects that recently received funding include:
- Busy Bodies After School Club in Denbigh which received a grant of £23,700 to provide a range of fun and stimulating activities in a warm and safe environment;
- The Three Ways School in Bath which received a grant of £19,080 to provide activities for children and young people with disabilities.