The Culture Diary is a free events schedule from the Department for Culture, Media and Sport that helps you prevent clashes and collaborate with other organisations. It is for any cultural organisation, from small independent organisations to major national institutions, and includes art, dance, design, museums, music, theatre, and much more.
- Benefits of using the Culture Diary include:
- Avoid clashes with other private views; press events; first nights; development events; and more
- Create collaborations by telling the sector about your event
- See what everyone else is up to
- Enhance the reach of international touring by plugging in to the UK Government’s overseas networks
- Highlight your UK event for promotion or attendance by Government