Applications are invited from suitably qualified consultants who wish to be considered as suppliers to Cheltenham Borough Council for the development of a Public Art Strategy for Cheltenham. An experienced consultant is required to assist Cheltenham Borough Council in the development of a strategic approach to Public Art.
The successful consultant (the supplier) will have experience and knowledge of:
- public art and strategy development;
- the local, national and international public art environment; and
- working with artists, the public, contractors and businesses.
The strategy will address a range of issues including:
- arts funding opportunities – local and national, private and public, CIL,
- and others
- the economic impact of art and culture;
- the value of public art in place-making;
- the role of the development industry;
- the social impact of integrated public art; and
- the impact of public art on tourism.
In preparing the strategy, the consultant will engage widely with stakeholders including the public, the development industry and Cheltenham’s Public Art Panel, which advises the Council and is a key stakeholder in the procurement process.
Approx. value: £6,000
More details: Cheltenham Public Art strategy – request for quotation
Suppliers interested in this opportunity should view the Request for Quotation document below and follow the instructions to submit Part C – Suppliers quotation document to email@example.com by 17:00 hours on Friday 12 August 2016.