NADFAS promotes these aims through lectures on the fine and decorative arts in their widest sense, through study days, visits and tours and through volunteering activities, such as Church Recorders, Heritage Volunteers and Young Arts and the giving of grants. The Autumn round of NADFAS grants is now open for applications for grants up to £5,000 from the Patricia Fay Memorial Fund.
The deadline for applications is Friday 30 September 2016.
Who can apply?
- NADFAS Societies / Areas
- External organisations can apply as long as they are the type of organisation NADFAS funds.
Who cannot apply?
- Overseas organisations excepting NADFAS Societies in Europe and the ROW
- Charitable appeals or endowment funds.
What are the criteria?
Your project or activity must have an arts and/or heritage focus (this is an essential criteria).
It must also meet one or more of the following criteria:-
- Reaching out to new audiences
- Delivering high standards
- Encouraging public engagement
- Investing in specialist skills
- Working through partnerships
- Promoting well-being, fun and friendship.
Full details on criteria and application process available at https://www.nadfas.org.uk/what-we-do/grant-giving