Bristol Biennial is an artist‐led Festival of Art and Ideas. This year’s theme, In Other Worlds, explores new stories and evokes fresh perspectives.
Volunteers are vital to the success of the festival, and Festival Guides will be a highly‐engaged and hands‐on team. This role offers access and opportunities to see and experience the festival at close quarters, engage with the programmed artists, assist artwork production, document and engage the public with artworks, explore new and unusual locations across Bristol, develop your networks, become a valued part of the team and gain two free event tickets to the festival.
This year Bristol Biennial offers the opportunity for guides to work alongside artists with fabrication, installation, workshops and participatory events. These diverse guide roles include specialist training for each of these events.
• You are passionate about arts and cultural activities
• You are interested in the ideas and themes around this year’s Bristol Biennial
• You may be looking to gain more experience in arts events and festivals
• You have an approachable and friendly attitude
• You are developing confidence with interacting with the public
• You have some knowledge of the areas of Bristol
Deadline: 16 August 2016 at 23:59