Katie Moffat, head of digital at the Audience Agency has circulated another newsletter with updates on what’s happening in the world of social media as relevant to the arts, culture museums and heritage sector. In this newsletter Katie mentions the following useful and practical things:
- “If you’re looking for a tool to help you measure your Instagram account activity, here’s a handy list of Instagram analytics tools.
- This is a comprehensive UX (user experience design) checklist that should be required reading for anyone developing or commissioning a new website.
- Fairly technical, but helpful for any theatres or performing arts organisations involved with live streaming, this talks you through how you can add live captioning to the live stream.
- If you have goals set up in your Google Analytics (and you really should have!) then here’s how you can view the conversion rates for each of your goals.
- Lots of great email newsletter tips in this interview with Airbnb’s email specialist.”
There are lots of other useful snippets in the newsletter and you can sign up to receive the Digital Update here.
Source: The Digital Snapshot from the Audience Agency