Grants of between £100-£1500 are available to Arts Award centres in England working on Arts Award projects with young people for whom access and inclusion is an issue. Priority will be given to centres that will use the grant to support them to pilot, embed or develop their Arts Award work with these groups. The funds can be used for a range of activities, including:
- Discover or explore logs
- Bronze, silver or gold guidance booklets
- Fees for workshops with a professional or specialist
- General art materials, printing costs
- Tickets for events
- Travel to and from a venue
- Contribution towards the costs of gold leadership projects
- Hire of specialist equipment or specialist venues
- Adviser/project management/staff time
- Discover certificates
- Moderation costs for Explore, Bronze, Silver and Gold
- Specific access requirements e.g. BSL/other translators
- Assistive technology specifically related to the Arts Award project (where renting is not cost effective).
The next deadline for applications 5pm on the 21st October 2016.
Read more online.