Comic Relief, together with the Paul Hamlyn Foundation have launched another UK Tech for Good funding programme. This will fund 10 digital projects each with up to £46,500, plus £3,500 to enable access to expert support. This programme aims to provide the opportunity for not-for-profit organisations who already have some technological capacity to take their digital innovation projects forward within four months and address any of Comic Relief’s four programme areas:
- Empowering Women and Girls
- Investing in Children and Young People
- Building Stronger Communities
- Improving Health and Wellbeing.
Projects will last up to four months and a wide range of digital interventions will be considered. The aim is to fund projects that:
- Are focused on specific user needs in their design, delivery and development
- Make best use of web, mobile or internet based technologies
- Can scale effectively and offer economies of scale
- Disrupt and challenge existing ways of delivering services.
Applications will be submitted by video and the closing date for applications is the 1st November 2016.
Read more online.