An exciting opportunity to join the ambitious and dynamic marketing team for Bath and North East Somerset Council’s Heritage Services. As Heritage Publicity Officer you will play a key role in the delivery of promotional activity for these museum and archive services. You will be responsible for the promotion of The Roman Baths, Fashion Museum Bath, Victoria Art Gallery and Bath Record Office.
- Job Title: Heritage Publicity Officer
- Organisation: Bath and North East Somerset Council
- Location: Bath
- Job Type: Part time (21 hours per week)
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £22,434 – £24,717 pa pro rata
- Closing date: 17 October 2016
- Interview date: 4 November 2016
If you are interested in this post and require more detail after reading the job description please contact Rebecca Clay on 01225 477704.
To apply, please use the online application facility here
Alternatively telephone 01225 396409 (24 hours), quoting the reference number and post title for a paper application pack.
Please note we do not accept CV’s.