The role will ensure that Kneehigh communicates effectively, appropriately and creatively with its partners, audiences and the public in general. They will lead on the execution of campaigns and the development of communications practice both internally and externally.
- The development of the Kneehigh brand, based upon the established Kneehigh brand.
- Individual show and project campaigns.
- On-going core press, digital and social media communications.
- Audience Development targets and strategies.
- With the General Manager to ensure that the strategy is appropriate to Financial Budgets and Targets.
To download an application pack visit Kneehigh’s website.
Closing date: 9am on Friday 11th November 2016.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 22nd November 2016 in Truro, Cornwall.