Hauser & Wirth Somerset are looking for a highly organised and experienced person to join the enthusiastic and active Somerset team as a Creative Events Manager to work within the gallery and for associated projects, reporting to the Head of Education.
You will be responsible for initiating and organising a new arts festival which you will manage as well as organising events at Hauser & Wirth Somerset.
Main duties and responsibilities:
The role will include, but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
• To organise and lead the development of a new arts festival
• To initiate and organise arts and cultural events for a range of audiences working alongside the Head of Education
• To develop relationships with stakeholders and liaise with advisors regarding themes, priorities and diaries.
• As an events manager, ensure legal obligations and the expectations set out in our policies are met, including health & safety, equality & diversity, finance, procurement, information security and managing people.
• Organise staffing for events and manage teams effectively
• Implement ticketing systems
• Manage budgets, process invoices etc…
• Develop relationships with sponsors
• Organise and coordinate multiple venues
• Develop marketing and PR campaigns for events
• To ensure all events are well documented
• To ensure that all enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner and to a high standard
• Actively keep stakeholders informed and generate an annual review/report
• Representing Hauser & Wirth and associated organisations at all times
• Working weekends and evenings as required
Salary dependent on experience. Position begins immediately
Please submit your CV and cover letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details and job specification please check the website: http://www.hauserwirthsomerset.com/about/jobs