The Wallace & Gromit’s Children’s Charity provides grants of between £100 and £10,000 to registered charitable hospitals and hospices across the UK to enhance and enrich the quality of life of sick children in hospitals. Projects the fund can be used for include:
- Arts, music, play and leisure programmes
- Facilities to support families of children treated in hospitals or hospices
- Creating welcoming and accessible environments
- Providing care and facilities in hospices
- Promoting education and information programmes
- Supporting children with physical and emotional difficulties
- Purchasing medical equipment (where it can be shown that funding is not available from statutory sources).
The deadline for applications is 20th January 2017.
Read more online.