Pavilion Dance South West and Sally Lewis are organising a third event on 11 January 2017 (11am to 4pm) for the South West museum and dance sectors, kindly hosted by the Museum of Bath at Work, Julian Road, Bath, BA1 2RH .
- What can we learn from each other‘s work with diverse audiences?
- How does dance support museums in dealing with current issues?
- Can we ensure young people are included in our programming?
- Does direct access to collections provide inspiration for dance research and development?
- How can we enable dance organisations and museums to work in partnership across the South West?
We will be exploring these issues with contributions from: Plymouth Dance and Plymouth City Museum & Art Gallery, 3rd Stage Dance Company and Bristol Museums Galleries & Archives, Bath Spa University and The Holburne Museum and using collection items from Museum of Bath at Work, the Roman Baths and Glenside Museum in Bristol.
This is also a great opportunity to immerse yourself in Bath’s industrial & commercial heritage by stepping back in time at this unique museum, and to network with colleagues across both sectors.
These are some of the questions raised by previous Conversations in Bristol and Southampton, read more about these here.
There is a charge of £20 to include refreshments and lunch, payable in advance. To book please contact Zannah Doan firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is organised by Pavilion Dance South West supported with public funding by Arts Council England