The Sylvia Waddilove Foundation is currently accepting applications to be considered at its Trustees meeting to be held in February 2017. The Foundation provides grants to charities for:
- Education projects (organic farming, animal husbandry, veterinary science, animal welfare and animal surgery)
- The visual and performing arts
- The preservation of buildings of architectural or historical significance
- The accommodation of those in need
- Skills based training of young people
- Medical research, and disability.
Grants of up to £25,000 are available to registered charities. The Foundation favours supporting small charities that will carry out the project themselves (except in the case of medical research), who rely on volunteers and who can demonstrate a successful history of projects.
More details online.
Deadline: midnight on 12 January 2017