Swindon Dance is pleased to announce the new Marie McCluskey DanceMakers Fund has now opened for applications.
The purpose of the fund is to encourage the next generation of talented choreographers with a supported commission during 2017/18. The DanceMakers award includes
- £1,000 towards production costs of a new work suitable for live performance in small-scale or flexible spaces
- Space to rehearse at Swindon Dance for up to three weeks during 2017/18
- Mentoring opportunity with Marie McCluskey
- Performance date promoted by Swindon Dance during 2018/19
- News Release to National Dance Network and regional promoters to raise profile of successful artOne award of £1,000 towards production costs of a new work suitable for live performance in small-scale or flexible spaces is offered.
For more info on how to apply please go to: http://www.swindondance.org.uk/artist-professional-development/marie-mccluskey-dancemakers-fund/
Closing date for applications is 6pm, 31st March 2017.