This is the third in a series of training for music leaders, teachers, teaching assistants and SENCO’s.
- Date/time: Tue 7 February 2017. Arrival and tea from 3pm for Network. Session runs 4pm – 6pm
- Venue: Trowbridge Town Hall, Market Street, Trowbridge, BA14 8EQ
- Cost: free
The focus of this session will be:
- New ways of working with music and special educational needs.
- Raising aspiration and progression for special educational needs and disabilities students.
- Practical learning and reflection through music making.
- Understanding the core principles that make up good practice.
- Questions and problem solving in musical settings.
Delivered by Alex Lupo- Music Leader Musician/Music Therapist/Music Leader
Book your place online.