Dorchester Arts is seeking a part-time Programming Assistant to support the work of the Artistic Director.
The Artistic Director will continue to take the lead on programming but this new role will provide vital administrative and practical support for this busy and hugely important area of our activity. Depending on experience, the Programming Assistant may take the lead with specific areas of programming.
Key attributes are:
- Prior experience of working in the arts sector
- Knowledge of the technical requirements for live theatre and music events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to work flexibly when required (some evenings/weekends)
22.5 hours per week / £19,000 per annum pro-rata
A full job description can be obtained from www.dorchesterarts.org.uk/jobs or by calling 01305 266926 and requesting a job description by post.
Applications should be made by submission of a CV and covering letter to the Artistic Director at email@example.com or by post to:
The Artistic Director
The Corn Exchange
High East Street
Dorchester DT1 1HF
Please mark postal application ‘Private and Confidential’
Closing Date: 9am, Monday 8 May 2017.
Interviews: week commencing 15 May 2017 .