Inclusive and supportive music education
21st June 2017, 10am–4.30pm, Salisbury Arts Centre
A conference which will support music leaders and teachers to develop outstanding practice, knowledge and skills to work more effectively across the sector.
Delegates will receive:
- Hands-on, practical workshops, with warm-up activities and ideas, improvising, composing/devising for different settings.
- SEND & Inclusion focus discussions.
- Examples of best practice; peer-to-peer learning from leading Music Leaders from a variety of different settings.
- Evaluation, ways of working and sharing practice through reflective conversations.
- Delegates will also leave with a personalised action plan.
The day will include a finger buffet for lunch.
More details on Wiltshire Music Connect website and booking online.