Youth Music, England’s largest children’s music charity, which provides funding for music-making projects, has announced new application deadlines for its grant making programme.
Grants are available to fund developmental music-making projects for children and young people up to the age of 25 and including early years (0 – 5) as well as projects that support the development of the workforce, organisations and the wider sector.
The new funding programme is made up of three separate funds:
- Fund A offers small grants (up to £30,000) for high quality music-making projects;
- Fund B offers medium-sized grants (30,001 – £100,000 per year) for larger programmes of work; and
- Fund C offers grants (of up to £180,000) for strategic programmes to help embed sustainable, inclusive music-making across a local area
The types of organisations that are eligible to apply include charities, not for profit organisations and schools. Schools will however have to justify how to activities to be funded do not duplicate Department of Education funding.
The closing dates for applications are:
- 5pm on the 18 August 2017 for Fund A
- 10 November 2017 for Fund B
- 23 June 2017 for Fund C
Read more online