Soundwell Music Therapist Trust is looking for maternity cover of up to 12 months for this pivotal role within a small, dynamic charity. Working close with the Chief Executive, the Finance & Admin Manager (Maternity Cover) will manage the financial and administrative resources of the Charity. You will also provide all necessary support in relation to administration and HR services and contributes to the effective development of fundraising supporter communications and social media/marketing. This is a home-working post, requiring some travel to meetings and events within the Bristol/Bath area.
- Maternity cover up to 12 months.
- Target start date: From October 2017 (date to be agreed with the successful candidate)
- 22.5 hours per week and subject to continuation in funding. Hours to be flexibly worked across a minimum of 4 days per week, as agreed with CEO.
- Home working, with some limited travel required for meetings and other commitments
- £31,383 per annum (pro-rata)
To apply: Please visit https://www.charityjob.co.uk/jobs/finance-and-administration-manager/515355?tsId=8 for a full job description and application details.
Completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Monday 24th July 2017. We are not able to consider CVs.
Interviews will take place during August. If you will not be available at any point during this month, please indicate this in your application.