A high level creative sector Projects Manager is required by boomsatsuma; a busy and growing creative company based in central Bristol. We’re located at the Engine Shed as part of Bristol’s Creative Quarter.
- To start as soon as possible (but no later than 30 September)
- An initial fixed term one year contract (with the possibility to renew)
- 28 days paid holiday a year (including a Christmas shut down) plus bank holidays
- A 40 hour week. 9am -6 pm Monday to Friday
- Auto enrolment in the company pension scheme with 1% employer contribution.
- Applications should be submitted by CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you’re right for the job and including current salary
You will take ownership of and deliver the following portfolio of projects
- The communications strand of Bristol WORKS – a Bristol City Council commissioned employability programme targeted at young people.
- The management of the East Bristol Drama Studio project.
- Project Management of our Creative Arts projects in Weston Super Mare.
- Human Writes – a poetry project for young people across schools and libraries in the West of England.
You will be required to travel to Weston Super Mare and around S Glos and BANES and will need access to your own transport. Mileage will be paid.
Person Specification: Essential
- Experience of delivering successful outcomes with young people in the creative or skills/learning sectors.
- Evidence of successful high level project management.
- A self starter who can create, deliver and finish projects to a brief
- Adept at working as part of a team in a busy and sometimes unpredictable environment
- Able to juggle complex multi strand work flows and work to deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to use initiative to tackle barriers and blocks
- Competency in budget management with a good working knowledge of Excel
- An excellent standard of written English with the ability to write engaging and accessible copy and detailed project reports and evaluations to stakeholders
- A full driving licence and access to your own transport.
For the full job description please email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 8 August 2017