The Scottish Power Foundation is accepting applications from Registered Charities and not-for-profit organisations for grants of £25,000 up to £250,000. Applications should be submitted by no later than 1pm on Monday 31st July 2017. Applications must address at least one of the ScottishPower Foundation’s aims. These are:
- The advancement of education
- The advancement of environmental protection or improvement
- The advancement of the arts, heritage, culture or science
- The prevention or relief of poverty and the relief of those in need by reason of disability or other disadvantage
- The advancement of citizenship and community development.
Read more online