Lloyds Banking Group is inviting applications to its Social Entrepreneurs Programme.
The programme is a package of support to social enterprises that includes a learning programme, business mentoring and a grant. The programme is aimed at both start up social enterprises and existing social enterprises that want to trade up or scale up.
The programme has three levels of support:
• Start Up 2018 (includes traditional grant of up to £1,000)
- The project is in the planning stages but ready to start, or less than two years old
- The project income is less than £15,000 a year
- The applicant wants to learn how to establish their organisation
- Trade Up 2018 (includes Match Trading grant of up to £4,000)
- The project was established at least a year ago, and probably has at least one paid member of staff
- The project income is more than £15,000 a year (no upper limit)
- The applicant wants to learn how to strengthen their organisation’s finances and impact to build a solid foundation for scaling
- Scale Up 2018 (includes Match Trading grant of up to £7,000)
- The project was probably established two or more years ago, and probably has two or more paid members of staff
- The project income is more than £75,000 a year (no upper limit)
- The applicant wants to learn how to scale your organisation from a solid foundation to create even more impact
Applications are welcome from people from all backgrounds, including long-term unemployed, ex-offenders, and people with disabilities.
The deadline for applications to the programme is 1pm on the 26th April 2017.
More details at https://www.the-sse.org/lbsep/