As part of the Creative Industries Federation’s activity across Entrepreneurship and Growth, we are undertaking a major piece of research on growth. The research will look at what growth really looks like in creative enterprises across the creative industries in the UK, and how we can better support this.
The findings will be used to represent the sector’s needs to government and wider industry. They will also provide much needed evidence to identify where more support is required. To do this, we need your support:
1) GROWTH SURVEY
We need as many creative businesses, organisations and freelancers as possible to complete our growth survey. It should take around 15 minutes to complete and the deadline for responses is 3 July 2018. Complete the survey here.
2) GROWTH FOCUS GROUPS
We will be holding a series of focus groups around the UK throughout the summer and are looking for the following people to participate:
- If you are a micro creative business (employ fewer than 10 people) looking to grow
- If you are a creative business (any size) who is currently growing or has experienced growth
- If you are a creative freelancer looking to grow
- If you are an organisation that supports creative businesses to grow
Please note that spaces will be limited at each focus group so are not guaranteed, however we will endeavour to capture all views using other means, so please do get in touch. We recognise that freelancers and solo self-employed are taking time out of their day to contribute, so we are offering one year’s free membership to those who are selected to participate.
Focus groups will take place across the following cities:
- London – 4 July, 4pm – 6pm
- Cardiff – 10 July, 4pm – 6pm (provisional date)
- Manchester – 18 July, 4pm – 6pm
- Glasgow – 24 July, 4pm – 6pm
- Belfast – 26 July, 4pm – 6pm (provisional date)
Where the dates are provisional, please express your interest to participate and we will ensure you are kept updated.
If you are interested in participating, please contact Luise: