The Clore Fellowship is a tailored programme of leadership development. We aim to enrich and transform cultural practice and engagement through developing the individuals’ leadership capacity.
Each year, we award places to around 25 exceptional leaders from a range of specialisms across the cultural sector including the visual and performing arts, museums, libraries, archives and heritage, film and digital media, cultural policy and practice.
We provide a number of core activities and a loose framework to support your development as a cultural leader, which takes place between September and the following July.
Through the Clore Fellowship, you will:
- Focus on your leadership development for around 5 months whilst staying connected to your workplace
- Participate in in-depth learning tailored to your individual needs, aspirations and circumstances.
- Extend your knowledge and understanding of the wider cultural sector through dialogue, inquiry, study visits, conferences and meetings.
- Increase your skills and leadership acumen through support from a mentor and a coach.
- Benefit from a diverse peer group, connecting with highly experienced leaders, thinkers, entrepreneurs, artists, and extensive networks.
- Give yourself the space and time to learn, reflect, and do.
More details and apply online at https://www.cloreleadership.org/fellowships
Deadline for all applications: 12 noon, Thursday 29 November, 2018.