The Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) is publishing a Research Corner series for the Culture, Health and Wellbeing Alliance.
Each month the Arts in Health Special Interest Group at the RSPH will curate a short collection of recent peer-reviewed papers that may be useful for practitioners and researchers working in this area. In each case a short summary will be followed by a link to the full paper for those interested in reading further.
This month’s series include:
- Museums can help protect against dementia
- Music listening supports mental health in care homes
- Dance can help neurological conditions
- Arts therapies can be effectively delivered via Telehealth
- Cultural activities can help prevent chronic pain
These can be viewed by going to http://www.lahf.org.uk/resources/rsph-sig-research-corner-october-2018