Safeguarding in context for music tutors with Alex Miles.
Wiltshire Music Connect are aware that many of those teaching and leading music activities need some support with safeguarding which goes beyond our standard requirement of online training – this session should do just that.
By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Confirm your understanding of safeguarding in the context of your work as a tutor / music leader /project manager
- Confirm you know how to recognise signs and symptoms of abuse and know what to do if you have concerns.
- Confirm that you know how to protect yourself and others in your daily work – from office to classroom
- Know what you need to do next
- 15 October 2018, 4 to 6pm at Wiltshire Music Centre – book here
- 29 April 2019, 4 to 6pm at Salisbury Arts Centre – book here
This session is also one of the stepping stones to Wiltshire Music Connect Associate status.
If you are teaching beyond Wiltshire and thinking of attending, you would be most welcome, however, please note that this session has been planned around the safeguarding requirements in Wiltshire. There is also a charge for those outside of Wiltshire