The Sylvia Waddilove Foundation is provides grants to charities for:
- Education projects (organic farming, animal husbandry, veterinary science, animal welfare and animal surgery)
- The visual and performing arts
- The preservation of buildings of architectural or historical significance
- The accommodation of those in need
- Medical research
- The relief of disability and severe illness
More details online.
Deadline: Continuous rolling programme. The Trustees usually meet in January, April, July and October.
Applications are accepted during a small timeframe prior to the Trustees meeting. Deadlines are posted on the website.