Delivered by Rowan Miller, Funding Manager at The National Lottery Community Fund, this workshop will help participants to identify the outcomes of their organisation’s work and show how these can help to demonstrate your impact.
During the workshop you will:
- Explore different approaches to measuring impact
- Look at what the challenges can be and consider some examples of tools and techniques.
- Explore the approach of the National Lottery Community Fund on evaluation and learning.
There will also be opportunities for questions, networking and relationship building and planning next steps.
- Date: Wednesday 3 June 2020 10.00 am – 1.00 pm
- Venue: Wiltshire Community Foundation, Sandcliff House, 21 Northgate Street, Devizes.
- Tickets: £7.00.
You can find further information and book a place here.