Our Education Support grant is available to children and young people (under the age of 25) from Wiltshire and Swindon who need support with their education due to a physical disability, learning difficulty or health problem.
To be eligible to apply the child or young person must:
- under the age of 25 at the time of the application
- have a long term health, disability or education need
- have lived for at least two years in Wiltshire or Swindon
- their parents/guardians are claiming at least one means tested benefit
Grants available (this must be something that school or college funds cannot pay for) – applications for up to £1000 to help pay for:
- educational resources for use at home
- out of school activities (which contribute to learning)
- therapeutic services such as music, play or equine
- IT equipment
- travel costs – in some circumstances
More information: https://www.wiltshirecf.org.uk/node/212
More information on grants to individuals from Wiltshire Community Foundation are available here.